ADATTATORE SIGMATEL USB IRDA DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The instructions caution you to put in the CD first, go to a certain directory and run setup. Terms and conditions apply. Have one to sell? Based on other reviews on Amazon, I bought this adapter so I could download the workout data from my Polar RS watch. Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. How to install sound card drivers?
Uploader: Vucage
Date Added: 23 April 2018
File Size: 20.17 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87317
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I recently switched to a Windows 7 computer and the driver did NOT automatically install. Supports data rate at 2. To find the latest driver for your computer we recommend running our Free Driver Scan.

How to install sound card drivers? As with my old IR adapter, it does seem to have a problem if it is facing too much light though. See questions and answers. The driver installed painlessly afterwards, and Polar's ProTrainer v5 software immediately knew to use the adapter to communicate with the watch. Terms and conditions apply. Loading recommendations for this item Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. Get to Know Us.

In the end, I put in the IR adapter with CD still in driveand windows Vista 32 seemed to find the drivers for it by itself. I guess this is probably a common problem, but this IR adapter came at a nice price.

Warranty & Support

I am going to take a hammer and crush my old Polar IR reader which caused me so much trouble. I found the Win7 driver here however: Spent hours trying to get my old polar reader to work.

It comes with a mini-CD. Running it from there installed the drivers.

I definitely recommend this adapter for connecting up to any IrDA device. Got a new windows 7 computer. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Adattatorw I then inserted the device into a USB port, the found new hardware wizard launched and was able to use the installed driver. Customers who viewed this item also viewed.

It's actually in the "win" directory. This is much better than the stock Polar IR reader that I bought with my watch years ago, which now polar refuses to write a driver for. Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly PostScript printer drivers: Share your thoughts with other customers. But it's not in that directory.

Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. Don't see what you're looking for? See offer for details. Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers.

DriverMax - Infrared - SigmaTel, Inc. - SigmaTel USB-IrDA Dongle Computer Driver Updates

Worth the price, since the manager could be a complete waste of time in my opinion. Read reviews that mention works great windows 7 64 bit dive computer hotsync usb port works well old polar infrared adapter galileo sol little guy sd-u1irda-nm works perfectly syba sd-u windows 7 64 bit home premium transferring data palm tungsten polar watch irda adapter works fine. AmazonGlobal Ship Orders Internationally. Customers who bought this item also bought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HP DESIGNJET Z6100PS 60 IN PHOTO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

MONITOR AOC LM522 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

KT133A AGP DRIVER